2. Which of the following people is a "Scrooge," in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
all of the above
3. Why doesn't Scrooge's nephew keep wishing Scrooge a merry Christmas and a happy New Year, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
Because Scrooge threatens to raise his rent.
Because Scrooge draws a six-shooter and points it at him.
Because Scrooge punches him in the face so hard it knocks him out.
This is a trick question; Scrooge's nephew keeps wishing him a merry Christmas and a happy New Year, even after Scrooge tells him he won't ever visit him, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
4. What does the Six-Shooter do when Johnny asks him to let his pony warm up by his campfire?
He draws his six-shooter, points it at the pony, and threatens to kill it if Johnny doesn't leave.
He shoots the pony, then points his gun at Johnny and threatens to shoot him, too, if he doesn't leave.
He tells him to "make [himself] at home."
This is a trick question; Johnny never meets the Six-Shooter, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
5. What is/are Scrooge's nickname(s), in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
both of the above
This is a trick question; no one addresses Scrooge, or refers to Scrooge, with any other names than "Ebenezer," "Ebenezer Scrooge," "Mr. Marley," or "Mr. Scrooge," in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
6. What does Johnny say his aunt calls Christmas celebration, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
something that sounds like "f***ing nonsense, but couldn't be "f***ing nonsense," because this is a Jimmy Stewart production.
This is a trick question; no mention is ever made of anyone's aunt, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
7. Where is the Six-Shooter going when he meets Johnny?
Who knows? Check the transcript!
8. What is Johnny doing when he meets the Six-Shooter?
Running away from his home in Townsend Corners
Running away from his home in Thompson Corners
Running away from his home in Texas Corners
Running away from his home, wherever that is, which happens to be where the Six-Shooter is going.
9. How does the Six-Shooter persuade Johnny to return home with him?
He asks him to guide him, in exchange for a present for his aunt.
He hogties him, and takes him back draped over his pony like saddlebags.
He threatens to shoot him if he doesn't.
This is a trick question; Johnny runs away from home and is never seen or heard from again, in this episode of "The Six-Shooter."
10. What does Johnny call his aunt?