2. According to the Six-Shooter, how many children did Bob have?
"one or two"
"three or four"
"five or six"
This is a trick question; the Six-Shooter never mentioned how many children Bob had.
3. According to the Six-Shooter, what business did Scrooge's nephew operate?
a barber shop
a livery stable
4. According to the Six-Shooter, what did Scrooge wear to bed?
Nothing; he went to bed "buck naked."
a flannel nightshirt
a pair of pajamas
5. Who says, "God bless us, everyone!" in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
both of the above
none of the above
6. According to the Six-Shooter, what did Scrooge use as a night light?
a propane stove
a kerosene lamp
7. According to Johnny, when did his parents die?
"four months ago"
"eight months ago"
"a year ago"
This is a trick question; Johnny's parents are alive throughout this episode.
8. What kind of horse does Johnny ride?
a rocking horse
9. When Scrooge and Jake are young, their boss orders them to attend what event?
Fezziwig's Annual Christmas Ball
10. When Scrooge and Jake are young, what do pretty girls wear to parties?
hoop skirts, petticoats, and corsets with deep décolleté
Nothing; they go "buck naked."
This is a trick question; neither Scrooge nor Jake ever go to any parties, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol.