1. According to the Director, which chains are "real," and which are not, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
The chains on Michael Caine are real; the chains on Robert and Jacob Marley are not.
The chains on Michael Caine are not real; the chains on the Robert and Jacob Marley are real.
All of the chains seen in this film are real.
This is a trick question; no chains are ever seen or mentioned in this film.
2. What does the Director say about Muppets and choruses?
Muppets never sing choruses.
Muppets never sing, except for choruses.
Muppets always need a chorus.
This is a trick question; the Director never mentions any chorus in his Audio Commentary on this film.
3. In this film, Gonzo tells Rizzo, "You're such an idiot!" What was the inspiration for this remark?
Dave Goelz was known for saying this to Steve Whitmire.
Steve Whitmire was known for saying this to Dave Goelz.
Meredith Braun was known for saying this to Michael Caine.
This is a trick question; no one says, "You're such an idiot!" in this film.
4. According to the Director, which scene from this film is perhaps the most popular with children?
The opening credits as the camera pans over London's rooftops.
The scene in which Gonzo lights Rizzo's tail on fire.
The scene in which the mice beg for cheese.
The scene in which Gonzo uses Rizzo to wipe the frost off of a window.
5. According to the Director, what do "we always love"?
Muppets being abused
Muppets playing musical instruments
Muppets operating pupptets
This is a trick question; the Director says he hates everyone and everything.
6. According to the Director, how far off the ground was the "floor" when filming the streets of London for this film?
7. According to the Director, what is almost never done?
reaching through holes to operate Muppets
using three Muppeteers to operate one Muppet
wearing black while operating Muppets
having one Muppeteer inside a Muppet while another operates part of the Muppet by radio
8. How are the Muppets introduced in this film?
Each Muppet who plays a key role in this film introduces him- or herself.
A chyron appears under each Muppet who plays a key role in this film, the first time they appear, giving his or her real name, the name of the character they play, and a brief explanation of who that character is.
The film is automatically paused whenever a new, key character played by a Muppet, appears, and an off-screen Narrator introduces the Muppet and the character he or she is playing.
This is a trick question; the Muppets in this film simply appear in this film without introduction (besides the opening credits).
9. According to the Director, Muppets had "enormous" introductions in which film?
Muppets From Space
Muppet Treasure Island
The Muppets' Wizard of Oz
10. When was the Director's Audio Commentary for this film probably filmed?
between 2005 and 2012
between 1996 and 1999