1. At which of the following addresses did Charles Dickens reside as a boy?
16 Bayham Street
27 Penny Lane
45 Abbey Road
2. In which of the following towns did Charles Dickens reside as a boy?
3. At the beginning of this film, an instrumental version of which of the following songs is heard?
"Auld Lang Syne"
"Good King Wenceslas"
"God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen!"
4. Which of the following donors sponsored this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
Betty Wold Johnson
New York Life
The Sherman Fairchild Foundation
all of the above
5. What was New York Life's slogan?
The company you keep
Like a good neighbor
Taking care of what's important
6. What did New York Life sell?
none of the above
7. For whom was this adaptation of A Christmas Carol performed?
a live audience
8. Who was Betty Wold Johnson?
a character in The Pickwick Papers
a philanthropist from New Jersey
a Member of Britain's Parliament
a Member of the Israeli Knesset
9. Who was Sherman Fairchild?
an American businessman
a British knight
a Cambodian chiropractor
a Danish diamond merchant
10. When did Sherman Fairchild begin making contributions to aviation?
in the Nineteenth Century
during World War I
during World War II
This is a trick question; Sherman Fairchild was a real life Scrooge who was never known for making any contributions to anyone or any thing.
There are four answers for each of ten questions, for a total of forty answers. The answers to Question 1 are numbered 1 through 4; to Question 2, 5 through 8; and so on.