2. What time is it at the beginning of this film, according to Scrooge's clock?
This is a trick question; there is no indication what time it is, at the beginning of this adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
3. Who visits Scrooge, at his office, to ask for a donation, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
all of the above
4. Who interrupts this film during the first scene with Scrooge?
several people, including a man who claims to be "the head of the BBC"
5. What does "the head of the BBC" seem to be advertizing with his T-shirt?
6. How many actors play the role of Scrooge, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
7. Who helps the actor playing Bob Cratchit, by writing his lines all over the set and props, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
a man who claims he's "the head of the BBC"
8. Which of the following produces this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
The Hallmark Channel
9. What prop do the actors playing Scrooge use, which they pass among themselves, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
a prosthetic nose
a brocade bathrobe
a knitted scarf
10. Which of the following actors wears an old-fashioned, "period costume," in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
"the head of the BBC"
the shopkeeper who doesn't have any geese for sale
none of the above