2. Which of the following parts of Frances' body adheres to which items, after "the head of the BBC" accidentally spills a bucket of glue?
Her right hand adheres to a pistol.
Her left hand adheres to the top of a child's head.
Her behind adheres to a chair.
all of the above
3. What is the name of the child who visits Scrooge's office, to ask for a donation, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
4. Who knocks Scrooge down by blasting him with a backpack snowblower?
a man who claims to be "the head of the BBC"
5. What is the relationship between Scrooge and Frances, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
Frances is Scrooge's sister.
Frances is Scrooge's brother
Frances is Scrooge's fiancée
Frances is Scrooge's niece.
6. Who does Annie resemble?
7. Who does the large Scrooge accidentally drop a large object on while trying to completely incapacitate the skinny Scrooge, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
8. What does the local store not sell, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
9. How many children do the Cratchits appear to have, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
one: Tiny Tim
two: Tiny Tim and Belinda
three: Tiny Tim, Belinda, and Peter
three: Tiny Tim, Belinda, Peter, and Martha
10. Why doesn't the actor who plays Tiny Tim sit in his chair, in this adaptation of A Christmas Carol?
The big Scrooge plays the role of Tim after accidentally incapacitating him, and cannot fit into his chair.
Tim already has a chair glued to his behind.
Tim fell on his behind, and it's too sore to sit down.
none of the above